Maintenance & Inspections Lead
Atlas Anchor Systems (B.C.) Ltd. is the industry leader in providing permanent fall protection systems for both new construction & retrofit construction projects and maintenance service of these installations.
We are currently looking for a candidate with outstanding organizational, superior communication and interpersonal skills, important in dealing with a wide range of clients for Fall Protection Products Maintenance and Inspection in our Vancouver Head Office. The right candidate should proficiently perform the following:
• To lead a team of inspectors, responsible for all of annual inspections and any remedial work as a result of inspections across all offices;
• To liaise with all other departments to ensure all remedial work as a result of inspection would be delivered in time and within budget;
• To schedule and book annual inspections and the remedial work as a result of inspection with clients including but not limited to: Property Managers, Building Owners, Facility/Maintenance Operational personnel, Owners representatives, Strata Council Representatives;
• To coordinate with inspectors to prepare all the relevant paperwork prior to their scheduled site inspections;
• To oversee and ensure that inspection reports would be properly prepared and delivered as scheduled;
• To promptly invoice clients for the inspection and remedial work;
• To meet with client, perform field review, prepare quote, schedule and book with clients for any and all remedial work required as a result of inspection;
• To prepare replacement logbooks as needed and arrange delivery;
• To maintain electronic files ensuring all components of inspection are saved properly;
• To collect payment for past due invoices for work performed; and
• Safety Officer: To maintain and comply with company Health and Safety procedures, guidelines and COR certification annually.
The candidate must be fluent in English and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. She/he should be familiar with Worksafe BC Health and Safety regulation and guidelines. Construction management background and Fall Protection knowledge would be a strong asset.
The successful applicant will be a professional and thrive in a fast paced, ever changing, and detail oriented environment. This is a full-time position. Remuneration includes salary, and benefits package. This position requires a valid driver’s license, as some travel may be required.
Please send your resume and cover letter via Indeed. No phone calls please, as only qualified candidates will be contacted at this time.