Atlas Anchor Systems is currently looking for a Project Administrator/Installer to join the Atlas Team. As a Project Administrator/Installer, your primary job responsibilities will include, but is not limited to the following:
1. Client Correspondence:
- Send, receive and file shop drawings and distribution in-house, obtain project timelines and schedules, ongoing communications with Sales, Project Engineers and Managers and our clients.
2. Project Closeout:
- Create logbooks, mounted drawings, upload site reports to engineers.
- Create purchase product orders from suppliers and follow up deliveries, prepare packing slips for various shipments.
4. Project Management:
- Assume management of small projects assigned by Office/Sales Manager
5. . Assist with installations to new construction and retrofitting projects including:
- Review of project drawings, layout of proposed anchor systems in preparation and coordination with all required parties.
- Organize shipment of product; Meet coordinating personnel on site to review and adapt project plans as necessary;
- Packing slips and site instructions for installation to site on a timely basis and follow with Project Superintendent to ensure a proper installation will be achieved.
- Ensure a proper and timely installation has been carried out, inspect project prior to leaving site and if final assembly has occurred request production of Log Book & Comprehensive Report Package for client.
- Complete Site Review capturing accurate details. Distribute this Site Review to Atlas’ Engineer and Technical Rep responsible for project.
- Assist with other installation personnel when required.
6. Complete required reports, site reviews, internal reports and return to your immediate supervisor or other party as scheduled and required.
7. Assist with large projects as required. Out of town and out of states work will occasionally be required to allow Atlas to meet our clients and contractual needs.
Some travelling will be required as part of this job. Ideal candidates should have fundamental skills for Microsoft office software- Word and Excel, as well as excellent communication skill in English- verbally and writing.
The successful applicant will be professional and thrive in a fast paced, ever changing, and detail-oriented environment. This is a full-time position. Remuneration includes salary, and benefits package.
Please send your resume and cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please, as only qualified candidates will be contacted at this time.