We are currently seeking a Field Representative to carry out Inspection Services in our Vancouver Head office. The successful candidate will have strong organizational skills, be detail orientated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Co-ordinate and perform Annual Inspection Services to Atlas completed project portfolio including:
- In conjunction with the Inspections Coordinator, schedule annual inspections with clients.
- Review of completed project drawings prior to commencing annual inspection.
- Inspection of the anchor system and/or permanent fall protection equipment for compliance with current regulations, codes and standards.
- Co-ordinate and arrange for off site inspection and re-certification of third-party equipment.
- Coordinate review of annual inspection with Atlas’ designate professional engineer and/or Atlas’ Engineering department.
- Work with estimating department to provide price proposal to client for any and allremedial work required as result of inspection.
- Assist with the review of project drawings, layout of proposed anchor systems in preparation and coordination with all required parties.
- Assist with install and assembly of new projects when and if necessary.
- Maintain a high level of professional communication in all aspects of daily activities.
- Additional responsibilities include administrative, inventory and shipping and receiving duties.
Some travelling will be required in all jurisdictions serviced by Atlas. You are expected to provide a car and drive as part of your employment, (unless a company vehicle is provided) and submit a weekly record of your business mileage. Business mileage is reimbursed on a per KM basis.
Candidates must be fluent in English both spoken and written & be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. The ability to read architectural and structural drawings and have construction experience and some fall protection knowledge would be a strong asset.
The successful applicant will be professional and thrive in a fast paced, ever changing, and detail-oriented environment. This is a full-time position. Remuneration includes salary, and benefits package. In-house and external training will be provided.
This is a varied and key role in an important area of the construction industry with a variety of daily tasks to keep the successful candidate engaged and challenged.