We are currently looking for a Junior Estimator in our Vancouver Head Office, with outstanding organizational, attention to detail, superior communication and interpersonal skills, important in dealing with internal and external clients. The right candidate should proficiently perform the following:
· Scheduling projects by priority and due date using Tech Team Task List.
· Ensure that Documents, Specifications, Details and Drawings pertaining to Bid/Tender documents are received and reviewed in a timely fashion..
· Prepare and send RFI (Request For Information) to clients where required.
· Identify key areas by marking up window locations, anticipated equipment layout, and types of product required for each building.
· Identify challenges, compatibility and alternatives for each project and promptly report findings to supervisor.
· Follow up and co-ordinate with client contacts and Atlas Engineers, CADD & Technical Representatives to aid in submitting a successful quotation.
· Prepare, edit, and review Proposals/Bids/Tenders and their price make up (PMU).
· Occasionally travel to job site for meeting with client, justifying project information.
The candidate must be fluent in English both spoken and written & be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. Able to read architectural and structural drawings. Construction management background and Fall Protection knowledge would be a strong asset.
The successful applicant will be professional and thrive in a fast paced, ever changing, and detail oriented environment. This is a full-time position. Remuneration includes salary, and benefits package.
Please send your resume and cover letter via Indeed. No phone calls please, as only qualified candidates will be contacted at this time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Employee assistance program
Extended health care
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
To create and maintain a healthy and safe working environment, Atlas is consistently providing safe working policy for COVID-19 prevention, and practicing all the time
through every step of working process.
estimating: 1 year (Preferred)