Atlas Anchor Systems (B.C.) Ltd. is the industry leader in providing permanent fall protection systems for both new construction & retrofit construction projects and inspections & maintenance service of these installations.
We are currently looking for an Inspections Coordinator at our Vancouver Office, with outstanding organizational, superior communication and interpersonal skills, important in dealing with a wide range of clients. The right candidate should proficiently perform the following:
• To lead a team of inspectors, responsible for all of annual inspections and any remedial work as a result of inspections across all offices
• To liaise with all other departments to ensure all remedial work as a result of inspection would be delivered in time and within budget
• To schedule and book annual inspections and the remedial work as a result of inspection with clients including but not limited to: Property Managers, Building Owners, Facility/Maintenance Operational personnel, Owners representatives, Strata Council Representatives
• To coordinate with inspectors to prepare all the relevant paperwork prior to their scheduled site inspections
• To oversee and ensure that inspection reports are properly prepared and delivered as scheduled
• To promptly invoice clients for the inspection and remedial work
• To meet with client, perform field review, prepare quote, schedule and book with clients for any and all remedial work required as a result of inspection
• To prepare replacement logbooks as needed and arrange delivery
• To maintain electronic files ensuring all components of inspection are saved properly
• To collect payment for past due invoices for work performed
• To maintain and comply with company Health and Safety procedures and guidelines
The candidate must be fluent in English and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. She/he should be familiar with Worksafe BC Health and Safety regulation and guidelines. Construction management background and Fall Protection knowledge would be a strong asset.
The successful applicant will be a professional and thrive in a fast paced, ever changing, and detail oriented environment. This is a full-time position. Remuneration includes salary, and benefits package. This position requires a valid driver’s license, as some travel may be required.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please, as only qualified candidates will be contacted at this time.