A Building Maintenance Unit (BMU) is an automatic, remote-controlled, or mechanical device, usually suspended from the roof, which moves systematically over some surface of a structure while carrying window washers or mechanical robots to maintain or clean the covered surfaces.
ATLAS, in partnership with the world leading manufacturer MANNTECH Fassadenbefahrsysteme GmbH, offers the highest quality and most technically advanced Building Maintenance Units (BMU).
- Safest, most reliable and economical solutions for any kind of building design or shape of facades;
- Consulting, planning and design right through to commissioning and after sales service;
- Facade access solutions in close cooperation with architects or building owners;
- Years of international experience and a strong tradition of product development;
- Speedy and reliable planning and design, using the latest techniques of computer aided modelling and calculation;
- The BMU is tailored and specifically designed for the building on which they are installed.