An Underhung Beam is required to position a worker closer to recessed glazing when a roof cornice (overhang) prevents the worker from reaching the desired area.
Underhung Beam Features and Benefits:
- Custom designed & fabricated to work with the building
- Portable, light weight aluminum construction, under 75 lb.
- Ergonomically designed handles for safe ease of use and balance.
- Short track monorail complete with retaining pins and trolley.
- Economical operation for use by single operator.
- Track easy to use preventing mis-rigging experiences.
- Track easy to remove for inspection.