Spiral Anchor Features & Benefits
- Strong in all potential directions of loading.
- Aesthetically pleasing.
- Corrosion Resistant as required by CAN/CSA Z91-02, Z271-10 & CSA Z259.15.
- Allows deformation (warning) prior to any fracture.
- Does not become friable in cold temperatures.
- Ultimate strength several times greater than 5000 lbs. As a result can be used in special cases (i.e. HLL end anchors).
- Life span of anchor system is not limited by sun light exposure.
- ¾” diameter spiral (for attachment of ropes), Meets requirements of CAN/CSA Z271-10.
- CAN/CSA Z271-10 min inside required clearance = 1.5” (nut & threads=1.25” therefore ½” extra clearance).