820 Tylor Ave, Winnipeg MB
Constructed between 1957 and 1958, this L-shape 60,000 square feet towering structure was originally constructed as a head office for the newly created Manitoba Hydro Electric Board established in 1953. The company became Manitoba Hydro in 1961, a crown corporation of the government of Manitoba. Subsequently, in 1963, the Manitoba Power Commission (MPC) amalgamated and all 375 staff relocated to this building.
- Building Roof top Maintenance (RTM)
- Scheduled Exterior Building Maintenance
- Unscheduled Exterior Building Maintenance